The organizers of the 2021 FORE! Miler presented by OhioHealth are committed to producing a safe event for all participants, staff, volunteers and the entire Dublin community. The event's COVID-19 Safety Plan will feature a variety of protocols focused on enhanced hygiene, screening and education, touchpoint minimization and social distancing.
All participants, staff and volunteers must:
• Wear non-surgical masks at all times at Packet Pick Up, Pre-Race, in Start Corrals and Post-Race. A mask will be provided for those who do not have one.
• Maintain 6-feet social distancing at all times
• Wash and / or sanitize hands frequently
Packet Pick Up
Packet Pick Up will be held from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday, May 24 and from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Tuesday, May 25 and Wednesday, May 26 at North Market Bridge Park. All participants must wear masks and maintain social distancing. Staff and volunteers will also wear masks and maintain social distancing.
Packet Pick Up & Gear Check
Packet Pick Up will be held from 5-7 p.m. and Gear Check will be held from 5-9 p.m. on Race Day. Race Day Packet Pick Up and Gear Check will be held outside. All participants must wear masks and maintain social distancing. Staff and volunteers will also wear masks and maintain social distancing. Sanitation stations will be provided at Packet Pick Up and Gear Check tables.
The 2021 FORE! Miler presented by Ohio Health will have a new Start Line on Memorial Drive to allow for social distancing before the event. The new Start Line area is a short distance from the event's designated parking area. Course Map Parking Map
All participants will be placed in corral based on registration date. You will be assigned a Starting Corral at Packet Pick Up. Starting Corrals will be limited to 150 runners and walkers per corral and each corral will have a separate start. The Starting Corral system is designed to limit the number of runners and walkers starting and finishing at the same time.
On-Course Water Stations
We will utilize contact free water stations along the course. Each station will have 8 ounce cups of water.
Masking and Physical Distancing
• All runners and walkers wear a mask to enter the corrals prior to the start.
• All runners and walkers must keep their mask on in the corral area until 30 seconds before your individual start
• Please carry your mask during the race.
• All runners and walker must wear a mask after you cross the finish line until you exit the Stadium.
• We will provide a mask to you if you lost your mask during the race.
Runners and Walkers will receive post-race refreshments at the Finish Line. The socially-distanced Post-Race Party will be held in the Champion’s Pavilion
We reserve the right to modify the race environment, based on COVID-19 conditions, that will allow us to safely run in-person. We will continually monitor and comply with Local and State Guidelines.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.